Orthomol Natal is a food supplement. It contains important nutrients for the development of your child during pre-pregnancy and pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. It also contains folic acid as a contribution to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. with omega-3 fatty acid DHA and lactic acid bacteria cultures.
Orthomol Natal contains important nutrients for the development of your child during pre-pregnancy and pregnancy, and while breastfeeding. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction. The uptake of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) by a mother contributes to the normal development of the brain and eyes of their foetus and breastfed infant. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should note that the positive effect is noticeable with a daily uptake of 200 mg DHA, in addition to the recommended daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids amounting to 250 mg DHA and EPA. Taking additional folic acid as a supplement increases folate levels in pregnant women. A low folate level exposes pregnant women to the risk of their foetus developing a neural tube defect. The positive effect is noticeable with a supplementary daily uptake of 400 µg folic acid over a period of at least one month prior to conception and up to three months afterwards.
Food supplement for mother and child: during pre-pregnancy and pregnancy, and while breastfeeding
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, vitamin B12 and folic acid have a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, iron, zinc, selenium and copper contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin D and also zinc and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium.
- Iodine and selenium contribute to normal thyroid function.
- Calcium and magnesium also contribute to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The lactic acid bacteria culture used in this product consists of defined, live microorganisms.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.
With Orthomol. Ready. For life.
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health.