The Flowflex™ COVID-19 Antigen Home Test is all you need to determine your family’s Covid-19 status, whether symptoms are present or not. Can be used on children as young as 2 years old. Get the convenience of Flowflex!
- Easy and Affordable
- Highly Accurate Nasal Swab Test
- Quick Results in 15 minutes
- Safe for children as young as 2 years old
- For use with and without symptoms
- Relative Sensitivity: 97.1% (95% CI: 93.1%-98.9%)*
- Relative Specificity: 99.5% (95% CI: 98.2%-99.9%)*
- Accuracy: 98.8% (95% CI: 97.6%-99.5%)*
*95% Confidence Intervals
- Results in 15 minutes
- Nasal swab specimens
- Room temperature storage
- Excellent performance compared to molecular methods
- 24 months at 2-30°C)
1. Carefully remove the aluminum foil from the top of extraction buffer tube,avoid spilling.
2. Insert the tube into the hole on the kit box.(Or place the tubein the tube holder.)
3. Open the swab packaging at stick end. Caution: Do not touch the absorbent tip of theswab with your hands.
4. Insert the entire absorbent tip of the swab into one nostril. Using gentle rotation, push the swab less than 2.5cm from the edge of the nostril.
5. Rotate the swab 5 times brushing against the inside of the nostril. Remove the swab and insert it into the other nostril. Repeat step 4.
6. Remove swab from the nostril.
7. Insert the swab into the tube and swirl for 30 seconds.
8. Rotate the swab 5 times while squeezing the side of the tube.
9. Remove the swab while squeezing the tube.
10. Attach the dropper tip firmly onto the extraction buffer tube. Mix thoroughly by swirling or flicking the bottom of the tube.
11. Gently squeeze the tube and dispense 4 drops of solution into the Specimen well.
12. Read the result when the timer reaches 15-30 minutes. Do not read after 30 minutes.
1 x Test Cassette
1 x Extraction Buffer Tube
1 x Disposable Swab
1 x Waste Bag
1 x Package Insert
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 800-600-700.