- Premier trace mineral supplement from the Great Salt Lake
- Highly absorbable, in ionic, not colloidal trace mineral form for enhanced absorption
- Low Sodium balanced by Potassium
- Supports the nervous system and hydration
- Suitable for those on normal or Sodium-restricted diets
- Helps support diets where mineral intake is low
- Great for long-haul travel
Trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake. Sun dried to remove 99.9% sodium, the liquid drops provide over 70 trace minerals in ionic form for optimum absorption.
As a guide, take one drop per 2.7 kilograms (6 pounds) of body weight per day diluted in water.
815mg Ionic mineral concentrate of which: 200mg Magnesium, 555mg Chloride, 41mg Sulphate. Less than 1mg Potassium, Less than 4mg Sodium. ---- Plus the following in naturally occurring trace amounts:Bicarbonate, Boron, Carbonate, Calcium, Bromide, Erbium, Fluoride, Silicon, Selenium, Phosphorus, Iodide, Iridium, Krypton, Chromium, Iron, Manganese, Neodymium, Niobium, Nitrate, Osmium, Protactinium, Praseodymium, Titanium, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Rubidium, Cobalt, Copper, Antimony, Molybdenum, Zinc, Nickel, Tungsten, Scandium, Tin, Lanthanum, Yttrium, Barium, Silver, Uranium, Gallium, Zirconium, Beryllium, Tellurium, Bismuth, Hafnium, Terbium, Europium, Gadolinium, Samarium, Cerium, Cesium, Gold, Dysprosium, Holmium, Lutetium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Tantalum, Thorium, Thallium, Rhenium, Indium, Palladium, Platinum, Xenon.