- Multivitamin Junior syrup contains a blend of honey with all its beneficial substances Contains 9 essential vitamins for children that contribute to their endurance and power.
- Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, and to normal blood calcium levels.
- Thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B12, and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contains pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin C, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
Do not worry if you do not use up the entire 150 ml bottle.
Honey acts as a preservative; therefore, even an opened product can be stored at room temperature and you can use it until its best before date.
- Individuals allergic to any of the ingredients should not take this product.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
- Food supplements are not a substitute for a well-balanced and diverse diet.
- Keep the product away from children!
- Due to natural ingredients, there can be slight deviations in the composition and appearance of the product.
- Store in a dark, dry place with a temperature below 25 °C.
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 056 995 0707