Orthomol Sport – For those who give everything. Important micronutrients for good performance in sports
Orthomol Sport is a food supplement containing magnesium which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to normal muscle function. With L-carnitine, coenzyme Q10 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Important micronutrients for good performance in sports
- Magnesium and calcium contribute to normal muscle function.
- B-vitamins, vitamin C as well as calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
- Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin as well as to normal oxygen transport in the body.
Orthomol Sport contains L-carnitine and coenzyme Q10, both of which are involved in the energy-yielding metabolism. Particularly large quantities are found in animal foods, such as meat and milk. Orthomol Sport also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are mainly found in fish oil. They include above all docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). These are polyunsaturated fatty acids which are components of cell membranes, among other benefits.
Actively fighting against doping: Orthomol Sport is included on the Kölner Liste® (Cologne List®) to support greater transparency and safety.
With Orthomol. Ready. For life.
Be healthy. Stay healthy. Physically fit. With the best possible support. Orthomol provides high-quality products and expertise in nutritional medicine, with passion and conviction, for your health.