- Source of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids in the optimal 5:1 ratio
- Contains 74% of honey (a single bottle contains 143 grams of honey)
- For the brain, development of vision, heart and immune system and cell function
Fish oil is an important source of DHA omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function. In Omega-3 Junior syrup, fish oil is combined with honey, lemon and pear juice, therefore it tastes delicious and has no typical fragrance.
- Your child’s body will appreciate added vitamins: Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal psychological function, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth, vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to normal psychological function, and they both contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism and to the maintenance of normal vision. Folate contributes to normal blood formation.
- Omega-3 Junior syrup may contribute to better concentration and memory, and reduce the risk of hyperactivity disorder.
- Its positive effect can also reach a foetus or a breastfed child; therefore it is suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers as well.
- Honey acts as a preservative; you can therefore store an open bottle at room temperature and use it until its best before date.
- Contains no preservatives, colouring, artificial flavouring, or sweeteners.
Who is the Omega-3 junior syrup intended for?
- Children from 3 to 14 years of age
- For children who do not consume sufficient quantities of omega-3 fatty acids through food
- Children who refuse to eat and picky children
- For the brain, development of vision, heart and immune system and improvement of cell function
- With one daily dose children consume the recommended 250 g of DHA and 50 mg of EPA
- With added support vitamins which are important for the nervous system
The information in the product description above is suggestive only, sourced straight from the manufacturer or supplier. It is possible that some facts of the product information are inaccurate or insufficient. We therefore recommend that you use the product description information as a guide, but that you verify the information upon physical receipt of the product. The information would include direction on appropriate use, side effects, and ingredients, as well as any application guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact us on live chat or call 056 995 0707